Used properly, the Westminster Shorter Catechism (WSC) can help Christians, families, and churches enjoy the rich doctrines of Scripture and pursue our chief end to glorify and enjoy God forever. This download of Dr. Sinclair Ferguson reading the WSC also includes a digital booklet that explains the purpose of the WSC, its history, and how to use it.
November 2, 2016
Download the ‘Westminster Shorter Catechism’ by Sinclair Ferguson
By Chi Elmore
About Chi Elmore
My name is Chi Elmore; a husband, father and sinner saved by the abundant grace of Jesus Christ. Studying that I may be found approved by Him who calls us all to repentance and faith in His life, death and Resurrection. View all posts by Chi Elmore
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 at 7:50 pm and tagged with catechisms, Doctrine, God, Gospel, Holy Spirit, Jesus and posted in The Exchange. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Top Posts & Pages
- 50-Volume Puritan Paperback Collection Giveaway! topchristianbooks.online/giveaways/50-v… via @topchristianbks 5 months ago
- RT @BannerofTruth: Faith believes as if it did not work, and it works as if it did not believe. — Thomas Watson https://t.co/HZEQhpOAzP 9 months ago
- Want to win Going Deeper with NT Greek Classroom Pack (value: 319.85)? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/r3hen1d 1 year ago
- RT @ApologiaRadio: Ray Comfort joins Apologia TV to discuss his newest movie The Atheist Delusion! Listen to Ray share the story of... http… 1 year ago
- RT @michaeljkruger: New post: Did Jesus Even Exist? Responding to 5 Objections Raised by @rawstory bit.ly/1lTe0Lx 2 years ago