Does it make a difference that the God Christians claim to worship has revealed himself as triune—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Does this fundamental truth of biblical authority have an effect on a believer’s personal fellowship with God?Puritan theologian John Owen recognized the great need for every believer to understand the triune God. Communion with the Triune God revisits the truth presented by John Owen and challenges all believers to truly recognize and appreciate the ministry that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit have in their lives.
June 26, 2016
Free E-Book: Communion with the Triune God by John Owen
By Chi Elmore
About Chi Elmore
My name is Chi Elmore; a husband, father and sinner saved by the abundant grace of Jesus Christ. Studying that I may be found approved by Him who calls us all to repentance and faith in His life, death and Resurrection. View all posts by Chi Elmore
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 26th, 2016 at 1:45 am and posted in The Exchange. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Top Posts & Pages
- 50-Volume Puritan Paperback Collection Giveaway! topchristianbooks.online/giveaways/50-v… via @topchristianbks 5 months ago
- RT @BannerofTruth: Faith believes as if it did not work, and it works as if it did not believe. — Thomas Watson https://t.co/HZEQhpOAzP 9 months ago
- Want to win Going Deeper with NT Greek Classroom Pack (value: 319.85)? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/r3hen1d 1 year ago
- RT @ApologiaRadio: Ray Comfort joins Apologia TV to discuss his newest movie The Atheist Delusion! Listen to Ray share the story of... http… 1 year ago
- RT @michaeljkruger: New post: Did Jesus Even Exist? Responding to 5 Objections Raised by @rawstory bit.ly/1lTe0Lx 2 years ago